The BIM Modeler will perform the functions of creating drawings and models using the Autodesk Revit software. Work includes 3D parametric modeling, representation and annotation of 3D information in 2D drawings, and 2D detailing.
- Create 3D BIM models using Revit.
- Develop plans, sections, elevations and details from a 3D BIM model for projects.
- Clearly annotate, dimension and detail production drawings.
- Setup and manage large sheets sets including revisions and markups for each project.
- Plot drawings to pdf, dwg, or to paper plots.
- Interface with engineers, architects, and other consultants through clear communication and drawings.
- Interact with our clients to coordinate BIM modeling content and approaches, model exchanges, quality control, and delivery.
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Revit.
- Experience with structural, engineering and construction drawings.
- Ability to work in 3D environment.
- Basic user of AutoCAD and supporting technologies.
- Degree in related discipline (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design etc.) is preferred.